If you are new to mountaineering this page will give you a quick jump start specifically if you plan on climbing Mt Rainier, also I share additional info to help you improve your overall well being!
- RMI Expeditions- https://www.rmiguides.com/
- If you want to check out other expedition companies the “National Park Service” has a list of approved guided services
If you decide to do a solo climb you need the following:
- You need a climbing pass
- If you plan on camping you will also need a wilderness permit
- You need a Summit Register Request Form
- You will need a minimum of 2 people, the “National Park Service” suggests 3
- Day by day detail of my first attempt to Mt Rainier , click here!
- Here’s a link to my original training plan
- I will use the Big Mountain Climbing Training Program for my next summit attempt, check out my post about it
- Post about Yoga
- Please visit my equipment page, it details all equipment you need to get to the summit!
- Post & video on how to pack your backpack for the expedition, go to the bottom of the post!
- Açaí na Tigela best thing ever, check out my post about it!
- Food & snacks for expedition, check out this post
- Best gluten free pizza & bread Against the Grain
- Amazing dehydrated food Good To-Go Dehydrated Gourmet it is truly a gourmet meal!
- Delicious gluten free cookies WOW Chocolate Chip Gluten Free Cookies
- Excellent blog for paleo recipes paleomg
- airbnb – Hotel replacement..home away from home!
- Bluehost – I host this site with Bluehost, its extremely easy to set up. If you want to create a site I highly recommend Bluehost
*Disclaimer – some of the links that I’ve shared are affiliate links and I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend them because I have experienced the products/services personally and know they will be helpful to all of you!